This kit is an updated version (this time, the body is pre-cut and pre-painted in sliver) of the Super Sabre, the original of which was released as Item 58066 in 1987. The Boomerang is a brother model with the Super Sabre, and they are different in body and damper stay shapes.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Updated version of the Super Sabre, a beginner-friendly buggy originally released in 1987. Length: 390mm, width: 234mm, height: 135mm.
• The 0.7mm thick polycarbonate is fitted with the separate wing part and is pre- cut and pre-painted in silver.
• Shaft-driven 4WD.
• 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs CVA short dampers II with a front stabilizer to help get the most out of the 4-wheel drive system.
• ABS bathtub frame and other reinforced parts give superb durability and simplified maintenance.
• Gearboxes are sealed to keep out dirt and contain differentials for smooth cornering.
• The body requires the application of stickers, cutting and painting of figure and other work.
• Includes 540 brushed type motor
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC and 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger.