This is a Mini 4WD racing machine. It recreates the Brocken Gigant race car and it sits atop the FM-A chassis. Fans of Japanese cartoon “Let’s & Go!!” will remember the Brocken Gigant as the car driven by the hero’s rival Kondo Gen.
The FM-A chassis (Front Midship Aero) is a front motor unit with refined aerodynamics. It is the successor to the FM and Super-FM chassis and it joins the Mini 4WD REV series. With the center of gravity closer to the front, this chassis really shines on undulating circuits. Furthermore, it features a front skid bar as a standard part, plus four rollers (rear rollers are 8mm thick for superior stability), and an easy-access motor position.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm.
• The FM-A Chassis is molded in Metallic Gray ABS.
• A Parts are Red low-friction POM.
• The body comes molded in Red.
• Comes with dedicated metallic sticker designs.
• Spiral type 6-spoke small-diameter wheels (Yellow) are paired with Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.