AFX 22015 MEGA G+ FORMULA N: Black Red White | Pinnacle Hobby
Unprecedented downforce meets monumental grippage in today’s Formula cars, with the second most advanced technology after fighter war planes. The unmatched braking system allows acceleration from 0-100mph back down to 0mph within a mere 4 seconds. The wings are engineered to literally manipulate air. They create such intense downforce that, at upwards of 150MPH, an F1 car can be driven upside down on the ceiling of a tunnel.
With those mind-blowing engineering facts, we refused to take a single shortcut in designing our formula cars. The rear wing attachment and structure is the single most complex car body feature we have ever done.
Mega G+ Chassis
This chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. It wasn’t just built with the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. The Mega G+ Chassis is smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
Mega G+ Race System
Get the feel of driving a real car with a whole new system…Made up of the Mega G+ Chassis, AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability