Kyosho 32141GR Mini Z Skyline GT-R R35 AWD RTR
Sorry, this item is out of stock
To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD Sports is now available in a Readyset. The latest MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the special Sports version gyro (sold separately) and adjustment of gyro gain (sensitivity). The gyro can be adjusted on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD Sports promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
- Newly developed AWD Sports chassis based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board compatible with optional gyro.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- A wide range of optional parts are available to be installed.
- Note: Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-19 FHS transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters (No.82011). It is only compatible with the special (No.MZW431) gyro unit (sold separately).