Oynx 100 AC/DC peak charger
The economical choice in sport chargers
The Onyx 100 cuts the price of peak charging to the bone while offering the modeler admirable convenience: AC/DC versatility, NiCd/NiMH compatibility, automatic start, stop and trickle charging, a port for charging radio packs and a 5-year limited warranty. They're a compact, economical option for electric car or boat modelers, with charge currents that make them as useful for 600mAh "AAA" as sub-C cells, and for 1/18 scale "micros" as well as 1/8 scale monsters.
- A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply is great for portability and small pit areas.
- Selectable charge currents of 1A, 2A, and 4 amps with auto-trickle function.
- Intelligent peak detection design safely fills NiCd and NiMH batteries automatically.
- An auto-start function with status LED makes setup simple.
- Includes a unique socket for charging radio batteries.
- A DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources.
- Output connection includes standard plug.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
- Features a case with a modern new look.
- 5-year limited warranty (U.S.A. and Canada customers only).