This is a Limited-Edition kit of the Neo Fighter Buggy. It includes a special chrome green polycarbonate body that is pre-cut along with green colored wheels.
The Neo Fighter Buggy is an easy to build R/C kit on DT-03 chassis platform. Intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C, its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
DT-03 Chassis at a glance:
The stylish slim-line form of this chassis stems from its lightweight yet durable monocoque frame, which features a longitudinally-positioned battery and the R/C equipment along the centerline for excellent balance. The combination of a long 287mm wheelbase and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension married to CVA oil dampers with long arms, allows the model to handle with stability on poor surfaces. Ribbed front and square spike rear tires provide ample grip, and the rear-positioned gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and dirt, with the built-in differential gear offering smooth cornering.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The monocoque DT-03 chassis features 4-wheel independent suspension for excellent off-road performance.
• Utilizes a longitudinally-placed rear motor, rear-wheel drive set-up.
• Long wheelbase design enables stable performance.
• The angle of the skid-shaped underside has been increased to raise the car’s off-road potential.
• Features green chrome plated polycarbonate material body.
• Includes a torque-tuned motor and CVA shock units.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (capable of running brushed and brushless motors)
• Includes 540 Torque Tuned motor.
• Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2 volt battery pack and charger.