Tamiya 58697 1/10 ASTUTE 2WD TD2 kit | Pinnacle Hobby
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Tamiya brings yet another off-road buggy to its vast library of high-performance and fun to build R/C kits. This is the Astute 2022, which is based on the new TD2 chassis.
TD2 chassis at a glance:
The new TD2 chassis is based around the TD4 chassis. Just like the TD4 machine, it employs a front inboard suspension layout which offers exceptionally slim, low-profile form. Its front suspension arms have a skid angle of 25 degrees, for amazing ground-hugging and stable performance, plus CVA oil dampers to allow smooth suspension movement. Furthermore, the chassis is based on a one-piece monocoque frame, uses the same ball differential as the ones used on the TD4 chassis, plus full ball bearings are used throughout the driveline. The battery pack is positioned transversely and positioned to the rear. Finally, a midship transverse motor layout with 3 gears connecting it to the drivetrain provide optimum balance and improved performance.
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit. Length: 387mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
• Polycarbonate body.
• Ribbed front and rear square spike tires facilitate stability and great grip. Newly designed star dish design front wheels are attached by hex hubs.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for supple performance.
• Choose between high and low type wing stays to adjust the downforce set up of the buggy.
• Driver figure included for extra realism.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540-size motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint to complete.