This Tamiya R/C kit recreates the classic 1992 Audi V8 Touring from 1992. We have faithfully recreated this classic racing car with a detailed polycarbonate body and mated it with our entry-level and user-friendly TT-02 chassis.
About the Audi V8 Touring:
The 1992 Audi V8 Touring employed an improved 3.6-liter V8 engine, Audi’s famed quattro four-wheel drive, and an imposing body. It overcame significant ballast handicaps and showed off overwhelming strength, particularly in a podium sweep at the 1st race of the 2nd meet at the Nürburgring.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
• 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 463mm, width: 188mm, height: 138mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Polycarbonate (clear) body.
• Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the 1992 Audi V8 Touring. Window masking stickers included to aid in the paint job process.
• Two-piece mesh wheels have silver color rims and spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
• Separate parts are included to depict side mirrors.
• A wealth of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your performance needs.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.