These lightweight and rigid 2mm-thick solid carbon fiber stays are for use with Wide Rear Sliding Dampers, replacing the aluminum roller stay parts. The roller stay is a key part of wide sliding dampers, as it slides when the Mini 4WD car hits a track wall, helping to absorb impact.
• Made from durable 2mm thick carbon fiber.
• Carbon fiber stays offer an approximate weight saving of 40% over standard aluminum ones.
• Tamiya logo is printed in white.
• Screws and washers, etc. are included for attachment.
• Can also be attached directly to the chassis itself. Instructions show 2 examples.
• Item 95285 is compatible with MA and AR chassis cars fitted with Item 15467 or 95364.