TAMIYA 18653 MINI 4WD HEXAGONITE MA CHASSIS | PINNACLE HOBBY
This Mini 4WD car’s stunning body was chosen in a 2018 Mini 4WD design competition held in Japan! The body sits atop Midship-Aero MA Chassis, which is an easy to assemble and capable race machine. The body design features hexagonal shapes as its central theme, and is inspired by SUVs, a genre not strongly represented in Mini 4WD until now.
The Ultra-Efficient MA Chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has six individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike. Here, the MA chassis features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 44mm.
• The MA Chassis is Light Gray ABS, while A parts are molded in Light Green low-friction POM.
• Body comes molded in Yellow Green.
• Comes with all-new metallic stickers to decorate the body.
• 5-spoke Silver color small-diameter wheels are paired with super hard low-profile tires in Black.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.