TAMIYA 18710 MINI 4WD BALANCED SPEC FM-A | PINNACLE HOBBY
This starter pack is a great first purchase for those just getting into Mini 4WD, or for racers who want to experiment with already-tuned machines. The assembly kit of the Rowdy Bull is packaged with parts which give a tuned and balanced setup, suiting it to technical and high-speed circuits, and those in between. Tools for construction are also included!
• The Rowdy Bull is based upon the FM-A Chassis, an aerodynamically-advanced front motor unit.
• Approximate model dimensions: length 162mm, width 104mm.
• Numerous Grade-Up parts are included: super hard tires, short mass damper blocks, brake set parts, stabilizer balls and front/rear wide FRP plates. Screws, etc. for attachment are also included.
• Comes with tools necessary for construction such as a screwdriver and wrench.
• 2 types of brake sponge are included - strong (gray) and mild (black).
• Includes the balanced Atomic-Tuned 2 Motor. Gear ratio: 3.5:1.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to further customize your machine.