TAMIYA 19450 MINI 4WD SPIN COBRA PREMIUN SUPER II | PINNACLE HOBBY
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This is a premium release of the Spin Cobra first sold in 1996 from the Real Mini 4WD Series. It was driven by Tokichi Mikuni in the Japanese Mini 4WD cartoon “Let’s & Go!! World Grand Prix”. The model runs on the adaptable and speedy Super-II chassis.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The Super-II Chassis is molded White polycarbonate-ABS. A-parts come in Silver ABS.
• The body and gear cover are molded in Metallic Blue ABS.
• Features metallic type stickers with a brand-new design.
• Gold color wheels are paired with Black tires.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 4:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.