Tamiya 24354 1/24 Ford Mustang GT4 Plastic Model kit | Pinnacle Hobby
Sorry, this item is out of stock
An evolution of the dominant Shelby GT350R-C, the Mustang GT4 was developed by Multimatic Motorsports for Ford Performance as a turn-key package for global GT4-level competition. The car was unveiled at the 2016 SEMA tradeshow, ahead of its competition debut during the 2017 Daytona 24 weekend. The Mustang GT4 would go on to claim five wins and ten podiums in its first year of IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge and Pirelli World Challenge competition
(quote is from Multimatic's website multimaticmotorsports.com)
Tamiya 1/24 scale sports car model kits go together like no other in the hobby. Simply put, they are the benchmark on how kits should easily go together. This kit recreates FORD’s PERFORMANCE customer race program Ford Mustang GT4 race car. The actual car is a race-ready powerhouse featuring honed aerodynamic form with front spoiler, rear wing and diffuser, high performance brakes, lightweight carbon fiber vented engine hood, roof, door panels and more, plus a big 5.2-liter V8 engine in the front. The model depicted in this kit recreates the 2019 spec car with two Factory Livery schemes in one kit!
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 203mm, width: 81mm, height: 60mm.
• Engine hood air intake designs are captured accurately, contributing to the overall muscular look of the car.
• The underside features depictions of the complex suspension and visible engine sections.
• Realistic interior has detailed parts of the dedicated steering wheel, console panel, roll cage and racing seat.
• Separate parts for lights help streamline the painting process.
• Comes with decals to recreate either a gun metal color no.17 car, or a white no.18 car.
• Paint window masking stickers included.
• Includes metal-plated depictions of side and rear-view mirror surfaces.