This is an R/C model assembly kit of a classic school bus! It includes a body molded in lightweight yet durable polycarbonate, and great realism thanks to the inclusion of separate parts recreating details such as roof lights and stop sign. The kit also includes stickers for decoration, and masking stickers to help with the paint job. Matte silver color plated deep rim wheels are paired with 113mm diameter tires for great off-road performance. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the King Yellow to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees!
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris, and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
• R/C model assembly kit. Length: 478mm, width: 270mm, height: 239mm, wheelbase: 173mm + 126mm.
• The 6WD chassis employs 3 differential gears to transmit power from the front-center-mounted motor to all of the model's wheels. These differentials are encased in the durable main chassis.
• 6-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers.
• The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to re-assemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels. NOTE: Separately-sold 4WS function transmitter and R/C equipment are required.
• Compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts.
• Requires 2-channel radio, servo, ESC, & 7.2volt battery pack & charger.
• Requires Tamiya Polycarbonate spray paint to paint the body. (sold separately)