Tamiya 95477 mini 4wd Nissan Be-1
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Nissan Be-1 has a special color blue body. The actual Be-1 was only sold in Japan, but proved popular with the Japanese public after its 1987 release. It was based on the chassis of the original Nissan March (also known as the Micra in many countries). This Mini 4WD model runs on the classic Type 3 chassis, a lightweight and adaptable unit.
- Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
- The body of the Be-1 is recreated faithfully in tough Blue PS material. Windows and windscreens are molded in Smoke colored PS.
- The model runs on the Type 3 chassis, which is molded in Black ABS resin.
- Features Black tires with tread patterns fitted to White wheels.
- Motor is included. Gear ratio = 11.2:1.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 86mm
- Height: 52mm
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Body Stickers: Included
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type: Type 3
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Motor: 130-Size
- Terrain Use Mini 4WD Track